We talked about project scheduling in the Facebook group this past month, and the Unstoppable Crew implemented some steps to make project scheduling and management easier.
Heads-up: This article contains affiliate links and if you click one and make a purchase I make a commission at no extra cost to you. Full details.
Are you up to the challenge? Here’s a roundup of project scheduling resources to make your freelance life easier.
- Stop making these project scheduling mistakes
- How to defeat scope creep
- Project management: the missing line item on WordPress projects (by Chris Lema)
- How designing your ideal week can increase your productivity (by Marie Poulin)
- Strategy and Project Management with Marie Poulin (on DevChat)
- How to use Redbooth (by Natalia Real)
- Project planning: save yourself from burnout and failure (by Michael Steel via Carrie Dils)
I also highly recommend you check out a few different project management systems. Here are some popular ones:
Want to learn more about scheduling and project management? Check out Stress Less & Impress!
Scheduling projects properly helps you run your business more smoothly, keep from feeling overwhelmed, and makes your clients happy because you’re able to focus on them. Take action today and improve your project scheduling!