Hey you, you’ve got some serious talent.
You know your craft, whether it’s slinging code, designing drop-dead gorgeous graphics, crafting copy that converts, or whatever your super-powered skill is. You’re damn good at it.
But despite your talents,
your business is driving you crazy.
Juggling clients, working late hours (and weekends!), and feeling like you have a never-ending to do list has worn you out.
And for all that work you're doing--you're still struggling month after month to make consistent REAL income that supports the life you so desperately crave.
Since you're here right now, I know you're ready and willing to make a change.
But where do you start?
- Struggle to price your services
- Attract cheap clients you don't like working with
- Are still under-charging for your expertise and talents
- Can't seem to fully book your schedule
- Feel like every sale is a struggle
- Are constantly lowering your prices to land jobs
You know you've got to bring things to the next level.
It's time to stop struggling each month, and kick things up a notch--or five.
Your business isn't a hobby. It's your passion, and you need it to put food on the table and a roof over your head.
But getting your business to where you need it to be feels like trying to climb a mountain that keeps getting taller and steeper.
I know, I've been there!
hey! I'm Erin.
I help freelancers make more money without working more.
Not so long ago I was working a terrible day job that I just HAD to escape from. It was the kind of job that led to drinking a bottle of wine each night while crying. I HAD TO GET OUT.
I knew how to make websites (I had been doing web design as a hobby since 1999), and figured getting my own business up and running wouldn’t be too hard. I was wrong.
There’s a lot more to running a freelance business than just being talented at your craft. And I struggled for years until I finally figured out the “magic” formula in late 2014. I finally figured out how create a profitable business and attract the kind of clients I actually wanted to work with. And things just got better from there.
I now live in beautiful Aspen, Colorado, which I am SO fortunate to be able to do. I work with clients I love, and make websites I am proud to show off. And I do that working less than 40 hours a week, and making more than enough money to live the life I want.
- You can create a freelance business that you LOVE and are excited about. It's all about finding the right balance between your business and life, and I can help you with that.
- You deserve clients who you enjoy working with and who respect your expertise. Believe me, they are out there and I'm here to help you find them.
- You don't have to hustle constantly to create a profitable business. That's not to say you'll never hustle, but you should NOT be living in a perpetual state of hustling. Let me help you stop the hustle.
- You don't have to be overwhelmed. Follow my lead and climb the mountain a few steps at the time, you'll reach the top before you know it.
Everything that I've purchased from Erin has been outstanding; from her courses to the one-on-one coaching. I've really appreciated how Erin has gone above and beyond to serve her clients.
She's made me feel like a VIP all the way! I know my business is better from working with her.
– AMANDA, AMANDA CREEK CREATIVE
Whenever I feel stuck, I know the right person to call to find great valuable advice. Erin always helps me clarify my ideas and gives me the energy to move forward. Her tips and advice are always spot on.
Erin is the kind of person I wouldn't hesitate to recommend if you need business advice.
– CHRYS, CALLIFRAME
Erin is very easy to talk to and understood my unique business troubles.
She was able to give me actionable advice and I feel very positive about setting new goals and moving forward with my business!
– Shaylee, shayeleesmith.com